Maybe tomorrow

I've been down and
I'm wondering why
These little black clouds
Keep walking around
With me
With me
I wanna breeze and an open mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me
Maybe tomorrowI'll find my way home...
[Foto by Decadence, Gigantes y cabezudos, Madrid]
[Maybe Tomorrow, by Stereophonics]


3 Comments:
I accept your invitation
I accept your lonely truth
I’ve had the information trickle through
Some of us like dancing
A lot of us take dope
A lot of this romancing hits the floor
The rhythm of the road
And all these selfish clowns
The junkies and the booze
Go lover go
You’ll always wear that crown
Regardless of their moods
Some Mississippi river took you one bad day
Who wounds himself with roses?
Who dares the saddest song?
Who struggles with his lover’s needs?
Who dares to carry on?
"Song for a dead Singer" by Zita Swoon
Quién eres Biondo?
Now I know who are you...
;)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home